Tuesday, November 01, 2011

October/November goals!


A new month, a new set of goals. :D

October 2011:
- stitch Measi's exchange ornament - DONE!
- stitch Shannon's exchange ornament - DONE!
- finish the treetop on Tree of Hope - DONE!
- spend at least 10 hours on Cirque - only 6 hours in here :x
- NO NEW STARTS! - DONE!

Unplanned:
- stitched Ruth's exchange ornament
- stitched Rachel's exchange ornament
- finished all 4 exchange ornaments!

Because I'm mean, you can see the backs of the ornaments. :p



I think I need to accept that I'm not feeling Cirque right now, and that it's okay to put it away for a while.  If I keep forcing it, I'm gonna set it on fire or something. :/

So, November is gonna be tough since I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this year (write 50k words in one month, basically!) and I'm determined to win this time!  Already got 2241 words for today and it's only 10am WOOT WOOT. \o/  Thanks in great part to Darren Hayes and his amazing, inspiring, flawless, etc voice!  ILU <3333

Anyway, that means stitchy goals will be a bit light this month.

November 2011:
- send all exchange packages by the 15th
- finish Amaryllis kit - didn't realize it came back from the RR almost done! (thanks Blu!)
- finish Butterfly Scroll kit - another near-finish from the RRs :)
- make visible progress on Tree of Hope
- WIN NANO (ahaha not stitchy but whateverrrrrr)

4 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at your comment about Cirque, that you will set fire to it if you keep going. Love it! I think we all think this at one time or another about a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..yup..me still giggling on that comment too..
    good luck for this nov month and for yours titchy goals too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely safest to put Cirque away then!
    If the fronts of your ornaments are even half as nice as the backs then they will be lovely.
    Well done on your goals for October and good luck with November

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Heavens -- you're all stitched already?! Sheesh. I'm going to have a stiff talk with my needle tonight about its slowness.

    Good luck on NaNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)