Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring Knotgarden & June goals

I'm just going to skip May goals since I didn't have any.  And let's just forget about April, okay? :p

June goals!
- Part 3 of Octopus Treasure Cave (once it's released)
- Finish beading part 1 of OTC!
- Complete either one more corner garden OR one more cat-ear garden on Spring Knotgarden
- Do not start anything new. :p
- Do not BUY anything new!

That's plenty, I think!

And where's the first corner garden of Spring Knotgarden, you ask?  Not quite finished (still have half the beading to go!) but you get the idea. :)


I wish pictures could show the SPARKLIES more clearly!  The square crystal is pretty amazing in person, but it just looks like a white blob because it's so reflective.  Oh well, I guess you'll just have to stitch this one yourself to see what it's like. :)

Don't forget to read my previous post about the awesome swap goodies I got from Rachel and Shannon! :D

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your June goals!

    The corner looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty Rahenna! Good luck with your June goals! Can't believe it's almost June!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)