Thursday, May 24, 2012

swap swag :)

Sorry this is so late, but I'm finally posting what I received in the swaps I did with Shannon and Rachel. :D

I stored everything in the same box to keep it safe from EVIL KITTIES so I may have mixed up the threads on these two.  Other than that, these are accurate. :)

Shannon's package was butterfly themed!  She made an awesome no-sew stack of three delicate butterfly designs, then added some charms, fabric, floss, ribbons, and even a pinwheel!  And the packing fabric is pretty awesome too... nice and shiny. :)



Rachel made a beautiful needlebook with a quilted backing.  It's super soft and has multiple pages inside, which is good, because my needlebook is full! :)  There's also two pretty mini kits, floss, needles, and a VERY cool octopus pendant that I'll be putting to good use!



Thanks so much, Shannon and Rachel!  Now I have to find a way to display and use your gifts without them being destroyed by curious cats. :)

1 comment:

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)