Friday, October 23, 2015

just a peek!

This is just a tiny look at Willow Queen... I have a lot more done, but she's already packed up and ready to go on my weekend trip, so I don't want to get her out again. :p


It's a bit hard to tell from the picture, but I did end up going with the subtle brownish fabric. It's a little boring but I think it will work out well since she has so many beads.

Full progress shot when I return, I promise. I wonder how much I'll manage to finish while I'm away having a "relaxing" (haha) weekend. Visiting family... always fun. :p

5 comments:

  1. Willow Queen looks great on the fabric so far. You had a tough decision to make but I think you've made the right one. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great progress, enjoy your weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choise
    Look forward to see the beads on the fabric
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)