Friday, November 19, 2010

more Cirque!

Got some progress on Cirque! Unfortunately, not much during the week, but last weekend was good for stitching. Couldn't post because my webhost wasn't cooperating and I couldn't upload my scan. :p

Ended last weekend at 12.5 hours:


click here for full size! :D


And brought it up to a total of 15 hours while watching DVDs tonight:


click here for full size! :D


Now the hard decisions come in. Keep on with Cirque, or give in to temptation and start Mirabilia's Mediterranean Mermaid? I finally got all of my supplies in (lots of bling!) and the fabric I ordered during the Sunny Dyes sale.

The fabric is great, by the way, I should really take a picture of what we got. Sadly, two of the pieces have the pattern in the dye going the wrong way for what I'd wanted to use them for, so while I love them, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do with them. I can probably squeeze South Seas Mermaid in the other way, but there's no way it will work with the other pattern. My bad for making assumptions, and I'm very happy with the fabrics otherwise. Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. That is going to be so pretty! I'll definetly be watching for more update photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)