Sunday, November 27, 2011

IHSW... finally!

Hopefully I can cheat a bit and say that Tuesday through Friday was my IHSW, since I wasn't able to participate on the actual weekend due to NaNo and packing for a trip to visit family.  I took my wisteria project with me and actually spent the entire flight over working on it.  Only two hours, but it went by fast because my hands were busy!

I put in a few more hours on Wednesday and Friday too (spent Thursday eating lots of Thanksgiving noms!) and ended up making quite a bit of progress!


I'd say this is about 20% complete so far.  Definitely do-able by Christmas, since NaNo is done at the end of November and I can devote time to stitching again. :D

I started another knitting project, but again, there's nothing to see yet so... no pics!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rahenna,

    Were you travelling within the U.S? Are you allowed to take embroidery needles on planes?

    cheers, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was traveling from one US state to another. The TSA website says you can bring stuff needed for needlework in the carry on. I got the info here:

    http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1252.shtm

    I just brought two needles stuck into the fabric, no one even questioned them. I didn't bring any type of scissors at all, though, just left my tails hanging and cut them when I got back on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so beautiful..i love it.
    hugs for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wisteria is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)