Saturday, October 06, 2012

Octopus part five!

It only took me one (long) afternoon/evening to add part five of Octopus Treasure Cave.  It was a small part, two small corals, a shell, and one larger coral, but they were complex as usual and the shell is super shiny!  Check it out!

Here's a closeup of the part five additions (ignore the starfish!):


Angled shot just for fun...


And here's the whole project so far!  Just one more part before it's all finished!  There's some shells and other decorations on the outside, between the blackwork waves.  I'm sure I'll have it done within a couple of days of release... I'm super excited to finish this beauty!


And now back to the piece I'm stitching for an exchange... boo.  I love exchanges, don't get me wrong!  It's just that I'm itching to catch up on the PR SAL and work on other WIPs too.  I guess this means I shouldn't do an ornament swap this year, huh? :p

9 comments:

  1. It is looking so pretty ..
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I missed some wips on this, but the progress till now in absolutely, oh-my-dear-god breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL.

    I start Peacock Garden tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful =)
    I am totally amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, Rahenna! Can't wait to see it finished. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)