Tuesday, November 13, 2012

an exchange revealed!

Ah, the exchange results I did for the Stitched With Love group have been posted, so I can finally share what I sent and received! :)

I created a stitcher's box for my partner, Becky...


And I received a gorgeous pillow from my gifter, Cherise!


It was my first time making a box top like that, but it worked out really well, thanks to some nice tutorials I found.  The inside is lined with an orange fabric and it's slightly padded.  I wish I could find my other pictures, but I guess this will have to do for now!

I think I'm going to bust out Miss Titania and give her some love today.  I'm home sick with a stupid sinus thing and a fever, but I hate just sitting around.  Especially since I had to use a holiday because I'm out of sick time... sigh.  I guess I should be happy that I had the option, but six sick days a year really isn't enough if you plan on having even one semi-minor surgery. :(

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts given and received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts! Hope you having to use a leave day will be very productive in stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts ..both are so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All those gifts are beautiful and very generous.

    I hope you feel better soon!! *hugs and stitches*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)