Friday, October 04, 2013

goals update - September & October

Whoops, forgot to recap my September goals!

- finish An Important Flower YES
- no new starts unless it's a small that I can complete in a couple of days (floss samples!) NO
- no shopping unless it's with money earned from online sales (no touching the bank account) YES

I guess 2 out of 3 isn't terrible. :)

My new goals for October are:

- finish Mermaid Azure
- make visible, significant progress on one of my other WIPs
- no new starts, seriously, I can't have this many WIPs :(
- make good progress on Rachel's L&L Morning Song and return it to her :)
- no shopping unless it's with money earned from online sales (FOTM doesn't count!)
- have a giveaway :D

And so this doesn't end up as another boring post with no pictures, here's Morning Song so far.  I'm working on the sky/background in at the top.  It's confetti-licious but it's kind of fun. :D


4 comments:

  1. Happy stitches..I love it
    Good luck for your goals
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching, and good luck on meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck achieving your goals for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I got so burned out on all that confetti, lol. :D It is looking wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)