Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mermaid Azure update!

I was going to title this "Mermaid Azure has all her skin!" but that seemed kind of creepy.  I've been reading waaaay too many creepypastas over the last few weeks.  I think my brain is broken...

But yes, Mermaid Azure's skin is complete... over one.  Sob.  Why do I keep doing this?


Oh, right.  Because IT LOOKS AWESOME.

She will be my focus piece until she's done.  Not too much more, really, just the rest of her tail and all the beads and a bit of confetti stitching around the beads.

Today is the last day to enter my giveaway!  Please check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Its looking so beautiful, I like your idea of stitching her skin 1 over 1. Cant wait to see her finished :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your progress Rahenna!

    I just applied to your giveaway! Hopefully I wasn't too late!!! The charts you are giving away are lovely!!!

    Happy Halloween,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)