Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stitch from Stash - November report!

Oops, better get this posted before I forget. :3

New starts from stash:
- Four de Lys (Ink Circles)
- Love ornament (Mill Hill)
- Dragonfly II (Elizabeth's Designs)

I finished them all, too. Go me! :)

WIPs or UFOs worked on:
- none, been working on smalls all month :)

Amount spent:
$17.84 - got another spool of Kreinik to finish off a project, plus one chart (Mermaid Undine by Mirabilia) since I hate to pay shipping on just one thread! I had $72.32 in the bank up until now, so I'll carry over $54.48 to next month.

I don't really have anything in mind to buy with my budget... working on all the smalls this month has really made me realize how much I already have! If I end up getting anything else this year, it will probably be something that I mentioned in a previous Stitch from Stash post.

I mean, I'll have up to $129.48 to spend in December, from the regular budget, my carry over amount, and the $50 end of year bonus, but that seems like an awful lot. I may not buy anything at all, to be honest. Oh, well, I do need to renew my CS&N subscription, but that's all I really want right now...

I guess this year of budgeting has really helped change my habits for the better!

4 comments:

  1. Nice spending (Not). Well done, I truly don't know how you do it!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the two months of stitching mini projects has helped too! Since they get finished quickly, I've been going back to my stash often, and I keep seeing how big it is. I really don't need anything else... though of course, I WANT some things. :) There's a couple of Chatelaine patterns I really want, but I think I'll hold off on buying them until I'm ready to start one. Or until I finish a large WIP... hmm.

      Delete
  2. Well done! I think your fingers have been too busy stitching to venture onto a keyboard for online stash enhancement. Wish I could learn your secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have a secret! Except staying away from the online shops, I guess, and the MMMM has inspired me to look in my own (huge) stash if I want to start something new. I mean, there are definitely new patterns I want, but right now, I'm pretty content.

      It also helps that I don't have a lot of extra cash at the moment, haha.

      Delete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)