Thursday, February 23, 2017

Beautiful Sea Quaker - update #2

It's been a long time since I've shown my progress on the Ship's Manor Beautiful Sea Quaker SAL project! This is a mystery SAL (I know, I said I wouldn't join any but I waited until there were progress pics available before going ahead!) that's being released in 16 parts, one every two weeks. It's up to part ten already, and I'm just about caught up - finally!


I'm stitching with the Ship's Manor threads on Carribean Sea from Under the Sea Fabrics. The colors here are a little bit darker than in real life, but it's pretty close!

...What happened to Beaded Dragonfly Tile, you ask? I did some work on that as well, but my eyes were exploding after a few hours of working on black. I guess I'm not used to it anymore! I'll do some more and post it in the next update. :)

7 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful, and it's a WIP too so you're still making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love everything about it, the design, threads and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Rahenna!!! I'm really cheering you on in your no buying challenge! I totally understand where you're coming from with that, I need to downsize my yarn and fabric stashes myself.

    I'm very much looking forward to seeing the Dragonfly tile update, and love the current mystery stitch along.

    I was cleaning out my bookmarks last week and was very sad to finally remove Moonlight Legend... my only solace is that I'm pretty sure I'll remember the link into my senility and periodically peek at it so long as it's up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on your sea themed stitching :)

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you have a blog, leave me a link so I can follow you. :)